Acupuncture Rates and Services
$100 / first session
$85 / all subsequent sessions
Cash, Mastercard, American Express, Visa & Paypal accepted
To prompt the healing process, one or more of the following Oriental Medicine treatment strategies are employed:
▪ Acupuncture: the insertion of very fine, sterile and single-use needles placed in specific acupuncture points to assist in rebalancing organ and bio-mechanical disharmonies.
▪ Moxibustion: mugwort is used to warm acupuncture points and accelerates the healing process.
▪ Herbal Therapy: prescription of herbal formulas consisting of 5-15 herbs that are individualized for each patient’s condition.
▪ Massage/Acupressure: massaging techniques to activate channel and organ systems.
▪ Guasha: rubbing of the skin with a jade tool to facilitate blood circulation.
▪ Cupping: glass or plastic cups create suction on the skin to increase circulation and release deep rooted lactic acid.
▪ Nutritional Counseling: specific foods can be added or avoided to help strengthen the body.
▪ Electrical Stimulation: acupuncture needles are inserted and then small alligator clips are placed on the needles. The small 9-volt battery operated machine is then turned on and micro-current stimulates the acupuncture point. E-stim reduces inflammation and releases endorphins. This is similar to the TENS unit that physical therapists use.
▪ Lifestyle Coaching: tips to help you live at your best!